Web Direct Entry
Web Direct Entry provides all of the benefits of electronic, real-time loading of EFT Forms while retaining the best aspects of the personal, face to face sales process that is still an integral part of so many businesses.
Web Direct Entry is a web based application that utilises an electronic signature pad (or stylus if using a touch enabled device) to allow a customer to complete an EFT Form on screen rather than on paper, including their personal signature. Customer details are sent directly to the Debitsuccess billing system via web services and loaded in real-time so the Debitsuccess Customer Contact Centre can immediately provide feedback and assistance to your business and your customer. A copy of the contract is emailed directly to the customer and business upom submission.
- Web Direct Entry is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, thereby eliminating any delays.
- This solution can be used on an iPad, tablet or other touch enabled device in addition to laptop/PC; and does not require any software - all that's needed is a web browser.
- Through this process, credit cards are validated before submission - great for data integrity.
- Forms are designed to imitate the look and feel of your Debitsuccess paper-based EFT Form, and are therefore instantly familiar to both your sales staff and your customers.
- Web Direct Entry is designed to be very user-friendly. The Debitsuccess team also provides initial training and ongoing local support where necessary.
- What's more, this solution offers recurring and/or one-off payments.
Billing data is immediately loaded in the Debitsuccess billing system when an EFT Form is completed and signed.
- Improved Data Quality:
By using the Direct Entry Software Application you enjoy the benefits of our contract validation features that ensure essential Customer and Payment information is completed correctly at the time of signing. No more delays in payment as a result of missing information in EFT Forms.
- Decreased Administration Costs:
Debitsuccess will completely manage the financial relationship with your customers.